Constellation Digital Partners has created the world’s first open digital services platform dedicated to the credit union industry. We’re looking for a capable and motivated individual to play a key role in the technical development of the Constellation platform. Our work environment is relaxed, hardworking and highly collaborative. Applicants must be comfortable in an upbeat, evolving environment.
The Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst will work within the Platform team to drive the quality of our feature designs, functionalities and implementations. The right candidate for this job will be ambitious and self-directed with a passion for working in an Agile-based, cloud-native environment.
You will have prior software quality assurance experience along with solid knowledge of software QA best practices, including real world experience with a variety of different testing protocols, tools and metrics.
The contributions you can anticipate making:
- Working with cross-functional team members to define and understand functional & non-functional requirements and capture business requirements through behavior-driven test scripts
- Participating in the design and development of new products and features
- Developing and performing test plans for manual testing of software applications
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Performing testing workloads across multiple features and projects
- Assisting in understanding and replicating customer issues, implementing test cases that reflect how our applications need to perform in order to delight our customers
- Developing and enhancing existing test frameworks, test tools, and test automation capabilities
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A demonstrated ability to work well with people across multiple technical disciplines
- A “can do” positive attitude coupled with a strong respect for others and a results-oriented work style
- Proven ability to collaborate with other team members to successfully create and deliver on a product roadmap and architectural framework
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (oral, presentation, and written)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Required to adhere to organizational policies, procedures, standards, and controls as well as comply with all federal and state laws and regulations.
Interested? Here’s what we need to see on your resume:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT field with focused work experience in the area of software quality assurance
- 3+ years of experience in manual test execution and automated test creation and execution
- 3+ years of experience working with test management tools and/or JIRA
- Demonstrated expertise in applying testing skills, including test plan and test case formulation, report creation, defect tracking, and business requirement/system specification analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using various testing methodologies
- Exposure to version control or continuous integration systems preferred
- Experience working with software delivery methodologies, frameworks and best practices and DevOps operations and integration of testing into the DevOps pipeline
- Experience with AWS and cloud-based architecture a plus
- Experience with version control (git) and workflows