Constellation Digital Partners has created the world’s first open digital services platform dedicated to the credit union industry. We’re looking for a capable and motivated individual to play a key role in the technical development of the Constellation platform. Our work environment is relaxed, hardworking and highly collaborative. Applicants must be comfortable in an upbeat, evolving environment.
The Full Stack Developer will work to build custom software solutions using modern web technologies, creating innovative solutions and collaborating with the product team to implement new features and plan for future platform capabilities. The right candidate for this job will be ambitious and self-directed with a passion for Agile-based, cloud-native development. You will have prior software product development experience across the full stack of user interface, API, data, and analytics development with a thorough understand of DevOps and its supporting services and tools.
The contributions you can anticipate making:
- Development of the Constellation platform across its full life cycle
- Developing functional and responsive mobile and web applications
- Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications
- Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform
- Collaborating with product managers, internal and external development resources, and other stakeholders to design, develop, and launch new features
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Providing last-line application support to internal teams and external customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A demonstrated ability to work well with people across multiple technical disciplines.
- A “can do” positive attitude coupled with a strong respect for others and a results-oriented work style
- Proven ability to collaborate with other team members to successfully create and deliver on a product roadmap and architectural framework
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (oral, presentation, and written)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Required to adhere to organizational policies, procedures, standards, and controls as well as comply with all federal and state laws and regulations.
Interested? Here’s what we need to see on your resume:
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in application software development, with increasing levels of technical responsibility.
- At least 3 years of strong technical and architectural experience working with modern frameworks, patterns and practice.
- Experience with modern server and services technologies.
- Proven background developing solutions in a cloud environment, including knowledge of AWS Lambda, EKS, ECS, EC2, DynamoDb, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, Cloudformation, Cloudfront, S3, and IAMservices.
- Expert knowledge developing REST APIs using micro services architecture.
- Extensive experience in implementing web services other interfaces to external systems.
- Experience working with DevOps teams in establishing automated build, test and deployment environments.
- Experience with modern software development tools and methodologies such as Agile.