Constellation Digital Partners has created the world’s first open digital services platform dedicated to the credit union industry. We’re looking for a capable and motivated individual to play a key role in the technical development of the Constellation platform. Our work environment is relaxed, hardworking and highly collaborative. Applicants must be comfortable in an upbeat, evolving environment.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will work within the Operations & Support team to define, implement, and support the AWS infrastructure that enables the Constellation platform, making use of AWS and third-party solutions to ensure the platform’s availability, security, and scalability. The right candidate for this job will be ambitious and self-directed with a passion for working in a cloud-native environment. Interested candidates should have prior cloud engineering experience across the full breadth of AWS services along with a thorough understanding of DevOps and its supporting services and tools.
The contributions you can anticipate making:
- Developing infrastructure to support the Constellation platform across its full life cycle
- Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications
- Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform’s AWS infrastructure
- Collaborating with product managers, internal and external development resources, and other stakeholders to design, develop, and launch new infrastructure features
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Collaborating with others to define and implement optimal, complete infrastructure solutions based on stakeholder needs
- Participating in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Capturing and sharing best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A demonstrated ability to work well with people across multiple technical disciplines
- Proven ability to collaborate with other team members to successfully create and deliver on a product roadmap and architectural framework
- A “can do” positive attitude coupled with a strong respect for others and a results-oriented work style
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (oral, presentation, and written)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Required to adhere to organizational policies, procedures, standards, and controls as well as comply with all federal and state laws and regulations.
Interested? Here’s what we need to see on your resume:
- At least 3 years of in-depth experience architecting, delivering, and managing cloud solutions using Amazon Web Services
- Proven background deploying and supporting a broad range of AWS services, including knowledge of AWS Lambda, EKS, ECS, EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, CloudFormation, Cloudfront, S3, and IAM services
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the IT field focusing on cloud services, DevOps, DevSecOps, and technical architecture
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate or Professional (preferred)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate or Professional (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Administration
- Experience deploying and administering APM tools such as Datadog or Dynatrace (highly desirable)
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with third party managed services providers
- Experience working with DevOps teams in establishing automated build, test and deployment environments using Bitbucket Pipelines, and AWS Code Deploy
- Experience with modern software development tools and methodologies such as Agile