Constellation Digital Partners has created the world’s first open digital services platform dedicated to the credit union industry. We’re looking for a capable and motivated individual to play a key role in the technical development of the Constellation platform. Our work environment is relaxed, hardworking and highly collaborative. Applicants must be comfortable in an upbeat, evolving environment.
The Mobile Application Developer will work to build custom software solutions using modern technologies, creating innovative solutions and collaborating with the product team to create high-performing, scalable, and elegant mobile user interfaces. The right candidate for this job will be ambitious and self-directed with a passion for Agile-based mobile application development. You will have prior software product development experience across the full stack of user interface, API, data, and analytics development with a thorough understand of DevOps and its supporting services and tools.
The contributions you can anticipate making:
- Development of mobile components of the Constellation platform across its full life cycle
- Developing functional and responsive mobile applications
- Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications
- Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform
- Collaborating with product managers, internal and external development resources, and other stakeholders to design, develop, and launch new features
- Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Providing last-line application support to internal teams and external customers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A demonstrated ability to work well with people across multiple technical disciplines.
- A “can do” positive attitude coupled with a strong respect for others and a results-oriented work style
- Proven ability to collaborate with other team members to successfully create and deliver on a product roadmap and architectural framework
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to collaborate as part of a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills (oral, presentation, and written)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Required to adhere to organizational policies, procedures, standards, and controls as well as comply with all federal and state laws and regulations.
Interested? Here’s what we need to see on your resume:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience as a mobile application developer
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience with native mobile application development in iOS (Objective-C, Swift, XCode, App Store Connect) and/or Android (Android Studio, Google Play, Java) environments
- Hands-on experience with Push Notifications and Fastlane are desired
- Strong hands-on understanding of industry best practices for mobile app development, including emerging technologies, network architecture and other mobile technologies
- Strong knowledge of the mobile market including emerging technologies, EMM solutions, network architecture and other mobile technology
- Experience with DevOps, automated testing and continuous delivery
- Experience or certification in cloud-based architecture (AWS, Azure, etc.) is beneficial
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Proven success identifying and applying technologies and standards to solve complex business problems
- Working knowledge of architectural and IT operational concepts, strategies, standards and policies
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in application architecture and data architecture.