Constellation Digital Partners has created the world’s first open digital services platform dedicated to the credit union industry. We are looking for a QA Specialist to ensure the delivery of secure, and high-quality applications (known as services in the CDP world) to our customers. The QA Specialist time and attention to detail will be critical. We’re looking for a capable, motivated, flexible and highly technical individual who not only takes pride in delivery the best apps but can also think outside the box for ways to automate our QA processes. Our work environment is relaxed, hardworking and highly collaborative. Applicants must be comfortable in an upbeat, evolving environment.
Through their review the QA Specialist will ensure CDP delivers stable, user friendly, responsive and high-quality applications.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and run test plans for multiple services being tested as a single experience
- Work with software developer to create automated tests and test plans
- Test across the full web stack: Single Page Applications, REST API's, relational databases, and message buses.
- Continuously work with the team to explore new ways to test our software to ensure high quality products
- Report bugs back to the team
- Ability to run tools against code base.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be/have:
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Zephyr and Test complete experience a plus)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Strong curiosity about new technologies
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently
- Fast learner - Trying new things within the realm of QA
- Security Minded – part of the job will be identifying and communicating potential security concerns.
- Able to pivot between tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking out.
- Required to adhere to organizational policies, procedures, standards, and controls as well as comply with all federal and state laws and regulations.
Interested? Here’s what we need to see on your resume:
- Work experience in software development a plus.
- Work experience with QA automation a plus.
- Experience with Agile development processes a plus.
- Must have a degree and 2 year of software QA experience or 4+ years of software QA experience.